The menu to the right includes information on registered undergraduate performance groups. If you are a leader of a performance group and you would like to update your information or if your group is not listed here, please contact Yale College Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in registering a new student organization or re-registering a current student organization, please contact the Office of Student Affairs. More information can be found at the Yale College Student Organizations Website.
Being part of a registered student organization comes with many privileges, including:
- Requesting the use of theater and rehearsal spaces
- The use classrooms and certain other University facilities or properties for programs, rehearsals, performances, and meetings, including conferences or other campus events
- Requesting funding from various on campus funding agencies (including the Undergraduate Organizations Funding Committee)
- Accepting gifts from alumni and other donors for the current use of the undergraduate organization, when the solicitation for that donation was approved in the manner described on the fundraising page of the Student Organizations site
- Receiving contract review from the Procurement office and guidance from the Risk Management office