The menu to the right includes information on registered undergraduate performance groups. If you are a leader of a performance group and you would like to update your information or if your group is not listed here, please contact Yale College Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in registering a new student organization or re-registering a current student organization, please contact the Office of Student Affairs. More information can be found at the Yale College Student Organizations Website.
Being part of a registered student organization comes with many privileges, including:
- Requesting the use of theater and rehearsal spaces
- The use classrooms and certain other University facilities or properties for programs, rehearsals, performances, and meetings, including conferences or other campus events
- Requesting funding from various on campus funding agencies (including the Undergraduate Organizations Funding Committee)
- Accepting gifts from alumni and other donors for the current use of the undergraduate organization, when the solicitation for that donation was approved in the manner described in section H of the Undergraduate Regulations
- Receiving contract review from the Procurement office and guidance from the Risk Management office